BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

greater things??!!

I was really hit hard by this passage this morning...
It definitely made me think about my motives and request towards God...

Jesus is speaking here...
“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!"

to think that those who believe in Jesus can do things even greater than He did...

When i think about that it makes me question how deep my faith is...
Am i fully aware of what God can do through me when I completely give my total self to Him??

My hope and prayer is that my faith will grow more and more every day...
I want to see miracles happen! I want to be used by God in such a way that there's not doubt in others mind that I am a Jesus follower!

God,
Use me. Make my faith stronger. Let your will be done.

0 comments: