BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Cycle of My Life

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like life is a crazy cycle/rotation hybrid thing....Let me explain :)

I am sure this has been happening for a long time now, but I am just now realizing that my life seems to repeat itself....
Here's usually how it seems to rotate...

Life stinks.
Things start to get better.
Life goes great.
Things start to get worse.
Life stinks.

And on top of all of that I can sense that all of life's ups and downs depend on my dependency towards God.

Life stinks = trying to do things on my own power
Things start to get better = breakdown and realize I need Him
Life goes great = depending on God and living for Him
Things start to get worse = lose dependency on God
Life stinks....

So as I am meditating on God's Word and doing my best to pray through life I am finally figuring out that life can not be done on my own power or done with my agenda.

Lord help me!
I am a prideful man and I need Your help to just not be so prideful.
Thank You for always being in control.
Your way is always the best way. Help me to understand that fully.

0 comments: