BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Can't Pinpoint It....

Sometimes I wonder if I am doing something wrong because it seems that in this season of my life I am not "growing"...Spiritual growth I mean.
I've been reflecting on the last week, month, and year and for some reason I can not find a "measurement" of some sort of Spiritual growth.
It simply seems to not exist.
Does that mean I am not growing?
Have I grown stale? Apathetic?

But as I write this I start to wonder if maybe the reason for this stunted growth is because I have been without a true fellowship with a community of believers for the last year.
Since the community group that I once shared my life with has diminished it seems that my growth has gone down a pit.
And with that community group went genuine service I feel like. Since that group it seems that my service that I try and offer the world has been self centered and does not come from a genuine love for people.

These are just some thoughts that have been running through my mind the last couple of days.
just thought i'd share my honesty.

0 comments: